Re: W6JL 50w pa

  • n41w124
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 11, 2010
      Peter, For W6JL's QST article on buliding a 50W linear for under $30: Go to this page: http://www.arrl.org/qst Click on QST in Depth. You will be directed to sign up for a free 90 day membership. When you are an ARRL Member, paid or free, log in, go to the QST in Depth page and download QS0610Huff(Rev).zip. This file contains the original manuscript along with a lot of excellent supplemental information not usually found with magazine articles.

      While your membership is active, be sure to make good use of the QST archive downloads.

      K9AC -Tom