WSPRing on 20mtrs with the RXTX Ensemble

  • qrpbear
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2010
      My 30/20/17 rendition of the new RXTX Ensemble was completed last night with the installation of the PA transistors. It is now operating in WSPR mode using PwrSDR-IQ with VAC and virtual serial ports. Power output is 400mW which is enough to produce one spot so far from KL7UK at 4500km. There should be more later in the day as 20 meters begins opening in my area.

      My setup is based on the WSPR/GSDR config shown in the Photos area of the Genesis Radio Group on Yahoo. It turned out to be a very simple process with only minor changes to suit my Emu 0202 and designation of virtual com port pairs.

      Next on the list is configuring JT65-HF and Digipan.

      72,

      'Bear' NH7SR