Hello and good day:
Having had as much fun with these great little radios as I can within my current HOA/antenna footprint, it's time to move them along to someone who can continue to enjoy them.
I'm offering this mix of assembled/working units and new-in-bag kits as a package deal (only) for $150 PayPal, US Priority Mail shipping included, sorry no DX. You get four working SDR receivers ready to go, and four upgrade kits for additional bands.
I think you'll find the workmanship satisfactory; I've been building kits since the Heathkit days and I find surface mount work a pleasant relaxation from watchmaking where believe it or not the parts are even smaller. All the assembled units are working/tested/happy on RX except the 6m/2m converter which needs tweaking. I have not tested the 6.3 on TX.
Assembled and Working:
* RXTX + Xtall v6.3
* PA/Filter 30m/20m/17m v6.3
* PA/Filter 80/40 v6.3
* Upgraded 20m Lite II
* Upgraded 40m Lite II
* Lite + USB XTall v9.0
* 6m/2m Converter for v9.0 RX, Assembled, not tested
* PA/Filter 15m/12m/10m v6.3, Kit
* PA/Filter 160m v6.3, Kit, minus two T37-2 cores
* Electronically Switched v9.0 HF BPF, Kit
* USB I2C, Kit
Please note the 160m v6.3 kit is missing two cores that went to correct a build error. Inexpensive to replace if you need 160m.
You'll also find these in the box:
* Unused kit parts and extra #26 and #30 magnet wire
* USB sound interface of the inexpensive variety for testing
* Zipcord dipole for 20m testing
You can see pictures of the items at http://palmeta.com/images/softrock
Email for transaction details.
73 de KT0X
Bill in Denver, CO