Softrock collection seeking new home $150

  • wmroy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10 4:59 AM
      Hello and good day:

      Having had as much fun with these great little radios as I can within my current HOA/antenna footprint, it's time to move them along to someone who can continue to enjoy them.

      I'm offering this mix of assembled/working units and new-in-bag kits as a package deal (only) for $150 PayPal, US Priority Mail shipping included, sorry no DX. You get four working SDR receivers ready to go, and four upgrade kits for additional bands.

      I think you'll find the workmanship satisfactory; I've been building kits since the Heathkit days and I find surface mount work a pleasant relaxation from watchmaking where believe it or not the parts are even smaller. All the assembled units are working/tested/happy on RX except the 6m/2m converter which needs tweaking. I have not tested the 6.3 on TX.

      Assembled and Working:

      * RXTX + Xtall v6.3
      * PA/Filter 30m/20m/17m v6.3
      * PA/Filter 80/40 v6.3

      * Upgraded 20m Lite II

      * Upgraded 40m Lite II

      * Lite + USB XTall v9.0
      * 6m/2m Converter for v9.0 RX, Assembled, not tested

      Unassembled Kits:

      * PA/Filter 15m/12m/10m v6.3, Kit
      * PA/Filter 160m v6.3, Kit, minus two T37-2 cores
      * Electronically Switched v9.0 HF BPF, Kit
      * USB I2C, Kit

      Please note the 160m v6.3 kit is missing two cores that went to correct a build error. Inexpensive to replace if you need 160m.

      You'll also find these in the box:

      * Unused kit parts and extra #26 and #30 magnet wire
      * USB sound interface of the inexpensive variety for testing
      * Zipcord dipole for 20m testing

      You can see pictures of the items at http://palmeta.com/images/softrock

      Email for transaction details.

      73 de KT0X