Sound Blaster X-Fi Surround 5.1 USB

  • Pete Goodmann
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 7, 2010
      I have one that I use for portable ops with a laptop, and really like it. It will sample at 96 kHz, and has a pretty good noise floor. I did upgrade my home station to an E-Mu 0202, which is even better.

      You should be able to find the X-Fi for less than $100.

      Sent from my iPhone
      Pete Goodmann, P.E., M.S.E.E., NI9N
      www.lazydogengineering.com
      www.garage-shoppe.com
      Inconveniently located 110 km. from Radioville, Indiana