Softrock collection seeking new home

  • wmroy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2010
      Hello and good day:

      Having had as much fun with these great little kits as I can within my current HOA/antenna footprint, it's time to move them along to someone who can continue to enjoy them.

      I'm offering this mix of assembled/working units and new-in-bag kits as a package deal (only) for $250 PayPal, CONUS Priority Mail shipping included, sorry no DX:

      1. RXTX + Xtall v6.3, Assembled
      2. PA/Filter 30m/20m/17m v6.3, Assembled
      3. PA/Filter 80/40 v6.3, Assembled
      4. PA/Filter 15m/12m/10m v6.3, Kit
      5. PA/Filter 160m v6.3, Kit, minus two T37-2 cores
      6. Upgraded 20m Lite II, Assembled
      7. Upgraded 40m Lite II, Assembled
      8. Lite + USB XTall v9.0, Assembled
      9. 6m/2m Converter for v9.0 RX, Assembled, not tested
      10. Electronically Switched v9.0 HF BPF, Kit
      11. USB I2C, Kit

      All the assembled kits are working/tested on RX. I have not tested the 6.3 on TX. Also please note the 160m v6.3 kit is missing two cores that went to correct a build error.

      You'll also find these in the box:

      - Unused kit parts and extra #26 and #30 magnet wire
      - USB sound interface of the inexpensive variety for testing
      - Zipcord dipole for 20m

      I am happy to send pictures to interested parties. Email for transaction details.

      73 de KT0X
      Bill in Denver, Co