RE: [softrock40] for sale 6.3 rx/tx

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 1, 2010
      I would rather not break the rx/tx up .I wouldn't be selling but since my
      little stroke last February my hand eye coordination isn't up to soldering
      yet.

      Steve
      KG4JNL
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 1, 2010
        The 6.3 rx/tx is sold

        Steve
        KG4JNL
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 1, 2010
          Hi Steve,

          I am sorry to hear about your stroke and pray that you recover OK.

          I also understand about not wanting to split things up.  That note was "just in case" you did!  :-)

          Take care,

          OK, back in my hole,

          Ron, KU7Y
          SOWP 5545M
          Caldwell, ID
          ku7y@...
        • Brent G DeWitt
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 1, 2010

            Hi Steve,

            Do you really want to sell the kits, or would you like to have and use them?  I have done a few builds for folks who have had genuine physical/optical problems with board assembly.  No charge to those really in need of assistance.  I do not have any interest in building for hire.  Surface mount is no problem and my work affords me access to all the instrumentation to check my work before I send it back to you.  If the project fits in a small USPS Priority Mail box, I don’t need anything for shipping charges back to you.

            I enjoy building, and at the North side of 50 I am grateful that I can still offer assistance to our community.  Who knows how many years until I’m asking the same questions.  Call it Karma pay ahead.

            I do try to avoid the mechanical enclosure work because I have to do that at work on my lunch hours since I have no drilling tools at the apartment and it is the most time consuming part.  It’s also very much an “end user” preference thing which is tough to anticipate.  I have done it once, but it extended the project by a couple of weeks.

            Email back to me at my QRZ.com address if you’re interested.  I can provide references of folks I’ve done work for in the past.

            73,

            Brent Dewitt – AB1LF

            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 2, 2010
              Already sold and shipped.