for sale 6.3 rx/tx

  • swells244
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 30, 2010
      ic2 kit built and working
      6.3 rx/tx board with rx filters built and working
      80/40 pa kit built and working
      15/12/10 pa kit surface mount parts mounted rest of parts in bags
      30/20/17 pa kit unassembled and parts still in bags.
      110.00 shipped in USA.
      Also have a xtall v1.1 for sale this is till in the bags
      v6.0 soft rock kit still in bags.
      Steve
      KG4JNL
    • KU7Y
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 30, 2010
        Hi Steve,

        If you wind up breaking it up, I'd like the 80/40 and 15/12/10 pa kits.  :-)

        OK, back in my hole,

        Ron, KU7Y
        SOWP 5545M
        Caldwell, ID
        ku7y@...
      • Steve
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 1, 2010
          I would rather not break the rx/tx up .I wouldn't be selling but since my
          little stroke last February my hand eye coordination isn't up to soldering
          yet.

          Steve
          KG4JNL

          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 1, 2010
            The 6.3 rx/tx is sold

            Steve
            KG4JNL

            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 1, 2010
              Hi Steve,

              I am sorry to hear about your stroke and pray that you recover OK.

              I also understand about not wanting to split things up.  That note was "just in case" you did!  :-)

              Take care,

              OK, back in my hole,

              Ron, KU7Y
              SOWP 5545M
              Caldwell, ID
              ku7y@...
            • Brent G DeWitt
              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 1, 2010

                Hi Steve,

                Do you really want to sell the kits, or would you like to have and use them?  I have done a few builds for folks who have had genuine physical/optical problems with board assembly.  No charge to those really in need of assistance.  I do not have any interest in building for hire.  Surface mount is no problem and my work affords me access to all the instrumentation to check my work before I send it back to you.  If the project fits in a small USPS Priority Mail box, I don’t need anything for shipping charges back to you.

                I enjoy building, and at the North side of 50 I am grateful that I can still offer assistance to our community.  Who knows how many years until I’m asking the same questions.  Call it Karma pay ahead.

                I do try to avoid the mechanical enclosure work because I have to do that at work on my lunch hours since I have no drilling tools at the apartment and it is the most time consuming part.  It’s also very much an “end user” preference thing which is tough to anticipate.  I have done it once, but it extended the project by a couple of weeks.

                Email back to me at my QRZ.com address if you’re interested.  I can provide references of folks I’ve done work for in the past.

                73,

                Brent Dewitt – AB1LF

                Message 7 of 7 , Jul 2, 2010
                  Already sold and shipped.