CAN YOU SPARE A LITE? WTB

  • Digi Ham
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2 7:46 AM
      Gents,

      I've been "hammin' for almost half a century now and am ready to take the SDR plunge but haven't had much success finding a kit...

      so thought I'd ask if any one on the list might have a working 20 meter Softrock receiver that they've "grown out of" and wouldn't mind parting with..

      either older or newer series as long as it works.... just want something inexpensive to tinker with and learn from before next step ..

      if interested, please reply to Digi_ham@... and indicate price.

      Thanks..

      Doc