Re: ensemble question

  • g8voip
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2010
      Hi Ronen,

      The Ensemble HF RX combines the SoftRock v9.0 RX and the switched BPF sub-module on a single PCB.

      The PCB now includes board mounted connectors for all signals making it simpler to construct and use.

      There are photos of all the Ensemble beta boards in my 'G8VOI' folder in the 'Photos' section.

      Robby WB5RVZ's site has the complete build details for the latest kit.

      73, Bob G8VOI