ensemble question

  • ronenp4
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2010
      Hi there
      What is the diffrence between the ensemble and the V9 ?
      Is it only that the 4BPF on a single board and the Main Board still same ?
      if not where can i see Schematic / Photo of the ensemble ?
      Thanks Forward
      Ronen - 4Z4ZQ
      http://www.ronen.org
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2010
        From: "ronenp4" <
        Subject: [softrock40] ensemble question

        > Hi there
        > What is the diffrence between the ensemble and the V9 ?
        > Is it only that the 4BPF on a single board and the Main Board still same ?
        > if not where can i see Schematic / Photo of the ensemble ?

        <http://www.wb5rvz.com/sdr/ensemblerx/>

        I think there are some in the File/photo area but this is still quite new.

        73 Alan G4ZFQ
      • g8voip
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 2, 2010
          Hi Ronen,

          The Ensemble HF RX combines the SoftRock v9.0 RX and the switched BPF sub-module on a single PCB.

          The PCB now includes board mounted connectors for all signals making it simpler to construct and use.

          There are photos of all the Ensemble beta boards in my 'G8VOI' folder in the 'Photos' section.

          Robby WB5RVZ's site has the complete build details for the latest kit.

          73, Bob G8VOI