Re: Production Schematic and Board Layout for Ensemble RX?

  • drmail377
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 1, 2010
      At risk of stating the obvious; please let us know here when your site is updated. Thanks, David

      --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "R R Robson" <rrrobson@...> wrote:

      > Tony:
      >
      > Send me the updated schematics in the usual form and I will update my files, plus add a download link for the pdf docs
      >
      > tx es 73 de robby wb5rvz
      > What happens in the shack stays in the shack!
      > www.wb5rvz.com

    • drmail377
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 16, 2010
        Any updates on the Ensemble Rx production schematic? The beta full schematic on Robby's site here...

        http://www.wb5rvz.com/sdr/ensemblerx/

        Is still a click map, so it cannot be downloaded and doesn't print a full page from my browsers. A couple of screen captures pasted together may be possible, but messy. I expect to receive my kit soon and it would be nice to have a full schematic to work from.

        Thanks... David WB4ONA

        --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "drmail377" <drmail377@...> wrote:

        > At risk of stating the obvious; please let us know here when your site is updated. Thanks, David
        >
        > --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "R R Robson" <rrrobson@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Tony:
        > >
        > > Send me the updated schematics in the usual form and I will update my files, plus add a download link for the pdf docs
        > >
        > > tx es 73 de robby wb5rvz
        > > What happens in the shack stays in the shack!
        > > www.wb5rvz.com

      • g8voip
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 16, 2010
          Hi David,

          The two complete PDF sheets can be downloaded from the kinks in the 'Experts' - terse builders notes sections. I believe these are the latest versions.

          73, Bob G8VOI

          --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "drmail377" <drmail377@...> wrote:

          > Any updates on the Ensemble Rx production schematic? The beta full schematic on Robby's site here...
          >
          > http://www.wb5rvz.com/sdr/ensemblerx/
          >
          > Is still a click map, so it cannot be downloaded and doesn't print a full page from my browsers. A couple of screen captures pasted together may be possible, but messy. I expect to receive my kit soon and it would be nice to have a full schematic to work from.
          >
          > Thanks... David WB4ONA
          >
          > --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "drmail377" <drmail377@> wrote:
          > >
          > > At risk of stating the obvious; please let us know here when your site is updated. Thanks, David
          > >
          > > --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "R R Robson" <rrrobson@> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > Tony:
          > > >
          > > > Send me the updated schematics in the usual form and I will update my files, plus add a download link for the pdf docs
          > > >
          > > > tx es 73 de robby wb5rvz
          > > > What happens in the shack stays in the shack!
          > > > www.wb5rvz.com

        • g8voip
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 16, 2010
            Oh dear, for 'kinks' read 'links'!

            You can tell my mind is elsewhere, actually sat here building a beta of the LF Ensemble to test.

            73, Bob G8VOI

            > Hi David,
            >
            > The two complete PDF sheets can be downloaded from the kinks in the 'Experts' - terse builders notes sections. I believe these are the latest versions.
            >
            > 73, Bob G8VOI
            >

            > --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "drmail377" <drmail377@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Any updates on the Ensemble Rx production schematic? The beta full schematic on Robby's site here...
            > >
            > > http://www.wb5rvz.com/sdr/ensemblerx/
            > >
            > > Is still a click map, so it cannot be downloaded and doesn't print a full page from my browsers. A couple of screen captures pasted together may be possible, but messy. I expect to receive my kit soon and it would be nice to have a full schematic to work from.
            > >
            > > Thanks... David WB4ONA

          • Richard Robson
            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 16, 2010
              Bob:

              My web site has been called many things, but yours is the first reference to it that says it is kinky!

              The schematic sheets (kinky stuff?) are at:
              http://www.wb5rvz.com/sdr/ensemble/sheet3.pdf

              These (and the pcb layouts) will be changing shortly to reflect the latest (LF enhancement or whatever) updates to the Ensemble RX design.  I aqm not planning to maintain two different baselines for the Ensemble RX (original and later).

              --
              tx es 73 de robby wb5rvz