WTB.. Lite series 20 meter assembled & working

  • Digi Ham
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2010
      Been "hammin' for almost half a century now and am about ready to take the SDR plunge.. I haven't had much success finding a kit so thought I'd ask if any one on the list might have a working 20 meter Softrock receiver that they've "grown out of" and wouldn't mind parting with.. either older or newer series as long as it works.... just want something inexpensive to tinker with and learn from before next step ..  if interested, please reply to Digi_ham@... and indicate price.

      Thanks..

      Doc