Re: [softrock40] Re: RX Ensemble 2m kit

  • Tony Parks
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2010
      Hi Bodo and Bob,

      I am alway pleased when people have success with the SoftRock kits.

      I should quickly point out the all of the SoftRock circuit designs are based on a lot of input from others!!  The 6m/2m converter circuit is the work of Jan, G0BBL.

      Additionally, the current Ensemble group of kits depend on the v15.12 firmware that Fred has so generously made available and the kits would be of no value without the SDR programs a number of people have made available.

      Thanks for the reports on the 6m/2m Ensemble receiver.

      73,
      Tony Parks
      kb9yig@...
      http://www.kb9yig.com

      On Mon, 2010-05-31 at 18:49 +0000, g8voip wrote:

      Hi Bodo,

      That's very good to hear, compares well to the original v9.0 2m plug in converter, which is as expected.

      My results for the 6m version of the Ensemble were similar, MDS of -140dBm with a 2.4kHz BW.

      I am in the process of modifying my one to the 4m (70MHz) version.

      73, Bob G8VOI