Re: WSPR question

  • Preston
    Message 1 of 4 , May 30 9:41 AM
      OK, Ray, sometimes the depth of my stupidity surprises even me. Yes, while I have a retail copy on my other computer in the shack, I had only downloaded the trial version, just to make sure it worked well in this system. It does, and now it too is paid for. And, of course, the problem has gone away too!

      Many thanks,

      Preston WJ2V