Re: [softrock40] SoftRock V6 - 30M Q2 Query

  • Tony Parks
    Message 1 of 4 , May 6, 2006
      Hi Dick,

      I have built several of the 30m v6.0 SoftRock receiver in recent days where
      the oscillator circuit was the same as the 40m/80m circuit with the addition
      of a 22.1k resistor from the base of Q2 to ground. The signal at the
      collector of Q2 (pulse on 499 ohm R6) was about 2 v p-p with the lower peak
      at about 1 volt.

      If you have bad components in your kit, just let me know what I need to
      send. No cost to you for replacement of bad components.

      73,
      Tony KB9YIG

      Message 2 of 4 , May 6, 2006
        Tony,
        Thanks for the support... I will need one 2n3906 Q2 for the V6.

        Dick Boley
        38 Manorfield Circle
        Delmont, PA 15626

        --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "Tony Parks" <raparks@...> wrote:

        > Hi Dick,
        >
        > I have built several of the 30m v6.0 SoftRock receiver in recent
        days where
        > the oscillator circuit was the same as the 40m/80m circuit with the
        addition
        > of a 22.1k resistor from the base of Q2 to ground. The signal at the
        > collector of Q2 (pulse on 499 ohm R6) was about 2 v p-p with the
        lower peak
        > at about 1 volt.
        >
        > If you have bad components in your kit, just let me know what I need to
        > send. No cost to you for replacement of bad components.
        >
        > 73,
        > Tony KB9YIG

      • Tony Parks
        Message 3 of 4 , May 6, 2006
          Hi Dick,

          I will get the 2N3906 in the mail on Monday. If there are other items that
          you need with the 30m SoftRock, such as the caps for the BPF filter, send me
          an e-mail before Monday morning and I will include those parts with the
          transistor.

          73,
          Tony KB9YIG

          Thanks for the support... I will need one 2n3906 Q2 for the V6.

          Dick Boley
          38 Manorfield Circle
          Delmont, PA 15626

          --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "Tony Parks" <raparks@...> wrote:

          > Hi Dick,
          >
          > I have built several of the 30m v6.0 SoftRock receiver in recent
          days where
          > the oscillator circuit was the same as the 40m/80m circuit with the
          addition
          > of a 22.1k resistor from the base of Q2 to ground. The signal at the
          > collector of Q2 (pulse on 499 ohm R6) was about 2 v p-p with the
          lower peak
          > at about 1 volt.
          >
          > If you have bad components in your kit, just let me know what I need to
          > send. No cost to you for replacement of bad components.
          >
          > 73,
          > Tony KB9YIG

          Yahoo! Groups Links