Delta 66 versus Delta 44 sound card

  • Sparkes, John
    Message 1 of 5 , May 3, 2006
      Gents - I can't find a D-44 sound card anywhere on E-Bay, but there is a D-66 for sale here in Oz starting at $50. I've checked the specs for both and they are identical. Am I safe to buy this card ?

      Thanks a lot,

      John VK6JX

    • Mike WA8BXN
      Message 2 of 5 , May 3, 2006
        The 66 works fine for me, the flex radio software treats it as a 44 just
        fine too.
      • Sparkes, John
        Message 3 of 5 , May 3, 2006
          Tnx a bunch, Mike - I'll try and buy it then !

          Best regards es mni 73,

          John VK6JX

          The 66 works fine for me, the flex radio software treats it as a 44 just
          fine too.

        • Conrad_G0RUZ
          Message 4 of 5 , May 3, 2006
            Yep same drivers essentially, just 2 more channels!

            73

            Conrad G0RUZ

            Gents - I can't find a D-44 sound card anywhere on E-Bay, but there is a D-66 for sale here in Oz starting at $50. I've checked the specs for both and they are identical. Am I safe to buy this card ?

            Thanks a lot,

            John VK6JX

          • Leon Heller
            Message 5 of 5 , May 3, 2006
              Sent: Thursday, May 04, 2006 1:10 AM

              Gents - I can't find a D-44 sound card anywhere on E-Bay, but there is a D-66 for sale here in Oz starting at $50. I've checked the specs for both and they are identical. Am I safe to buy this card ?

              Only difference is that the 66 has SP/DIF.

              73, Leon