AppCAD noise analysis for SR V7.0

  • Conrad_G0RUZ
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2006
      AppCAD noise analysis for SR V7.0

      I am trying to do a noise analysis for a proposed eme system using 2 softrock V7.0 boards and Linrad. I believe that Robert McGwier said that he has measured the MSD as -107 dBm with a Delta 44 so if I am using AppCAD and I use a noise figure of 6 dB or so and 0 dB gain will that work out ok?

      My system will be LNA-BPF-MIXER (116 MHz LO)-IF AMP-BPF-SR V7.0-DELTA 44. It should work well and be quite cheap!

      Any tips ?

      73

      Conrad G0RUZ