SR63ng raffle

  • grboudreau2000
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2010
      Hi,

      I forgot to mention in my posting about the SR63ng about the raffle. At the end of the last round of kits I chose a name from the list of those who bought a kit and gave away a new Silicon Labs Si5338-EVB. This time I will be raffling off a Trimble Resolution-T GPS board + active antenna. http://www.trimble.com/timing/resolution-t.aspx The Resolution-T is the heart of the Thunderbolt GPS disciplined freq. standard.

      Every one who buys a SR63ng kit from this run will be assigned a number. Buy more than one kit and you increase your chances. I use the random number generator at Random.org to pick the winner.

      There is a small information page on the MOBOkits site with a link to the document file as well as pictures of a completed unit.
      http://groups.google.com/group/MOBOKITS/web/sr63ng-information

      If you do not have access to the MOBO group you view a copy of the webpage here http://tinyurl.com/33syvl9

      Regards,
      George.