Re: [softrock40] Bare Boards?

  • Rotten Robbie
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2010

      From my limited experience, parts kitting is a VERY time consuming activity and sooner or later you want to do something else ...........like a different kit.

      I don't know how many people would be interested in a board only, but that is the "key" item and I know many of us could easily supply the rest of the parts. However, the main reason Tony has been able to offer the low prices are the volume purchases and that includes boards. Once you have artwork, the cost of a few boards vs a few hundred boards can vary a HUGE amount and it's your money you are risking for the qty buy.

      Just think about when you have to buy 100 Si570 parts to get a good price break ......

      73 Kees K5BCQ