Re: 9V1AL programming of UBW for Alex's BPF board

  • robengberts
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1 6:01 AM
      Hi Alex,

      I have used your new UBW-Si570 firmware to add my own user.c file in it, and it works great (after I have changed some variables etc..). I used an earlier version of your software including an older version of the USB framework, but I experienced that in some cases the USB connection was lost because of my extensive functionality. But now with this last version it works perfect. I test it with PowerSDR, Rocky, WinRad and SDR-Radio but no problem at all! I can change frequency as fast as I wish but no problem at all.

      Thanks for using your firmware, and Fred PA0FKO for his defintion file!

      73'
      Rob

      url: http://home.kpn.nl/rw.engberts/sdr_kth.htm
    • Alex
      Message 2 of 6 , May 1 11:08 PM
        Hi Rob,

        I'm glad that you found my UBW Emulator firmware useful for your project. Mircrochip updates their USB framework regularly and sometimes it is hard to catch up with the latest :-)

        Your HF-VHF/UHF SDR receiver project looks very neat. It will be interesting to find out how it performs and to read any test reports.

        73's

        Alex