Re: Excellent 'Sunspot' article...

  • netnovel2005
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 30, 2010
      Hello,

      I read HAARP studies.

      --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "Charles (WC5MC)" <eplerkeppler@...> wrote:
      > However, there is not much if any mention detailing the higher frequencies and transmitter installations we are using to shoot at the charged atmosphere for reflection studies. Should we as hams all be listening closer to the hot spots when it heats up an area?

      I will use CO2 laser for this experiment. CO2 laser has much decrement in atmosphere. It can not reach so in distance. According to the Japanese experiment, It can ionize atmosphere only at less than 100 meters to the utmost using 1kW laser.

      My experiment is performed in a very small area. I think that it is one of the fun of the ham to experiment in nature.

      73
      JA7TDO