Received my kit

  • flyboy_ont
    Message 1 of 32 , Apr 30, 2010
      Hi all!

      I received my v9.0 Lite+USB Xtall kit with the Si570 and the Electronically Switched BPF a couple days ago and want to dive right into it. With that dream aside, I have been studying the assembly documentation and researching the technology before touching the kit.
      I have a couple questions.

      1. What precautionary measures are people using to prevent ESD damage?

      2. Since I've been out of the hobby a long time, I only have a DVM as test equipment. Will I be able to get by withhout anything else?

      I love the post reading, full of interesting info. Thank you in advance.

      Ken
    • Don Vosper
      Message 32 of 32 , May 4, 2010
        Christos.
        Thanks for the reply.
        I do not have VAC enabled and I am using MOX.
        I will check the result with TUN.
        Don m5aky