Re: [softrock40] Re: New STUPID, STUPID, STUPID, STUPID, really STUPID Business Idea

  • FRANCIS CARCIA
    Message 1 of 7 , May 1, 2006
      I'm just ticked that he thought we were that stupid. wood chipper is a great idea.

      KD5NWA <KD5NWA@...> wrote:
      Hopefully by now the moderator has tossed him out of the list. That
      is also why I delete the bulk of his message so he doesn't get an
      extra reading.

      He is not looking for a platform, he just hoping that some of us are
      stupid enough to fall for his scheme.

      We should not be afraid of these guys, they are nothing but low
      lifes, who profit by making other peoples life miserable. Death is
      too good for these kind of people, a wood chipper, now there is a
      good way to send them off.

      At 03:33 PM 5/1/2006, you wrote:
      >We should hush up and not give him a platform.
      >
      >SNIP

      Cecil Bayona
      KD5NWA
      www.qrpradio.com

      "Windows the worlds most successful software virus"