Re: hpsdr web page

  • Alberto I2PHD
    Message 1 of 7 , May 1, 2006
      i2phd@... wrote:

      > That results in a completely blank page, both with Firefox and IE...
      > Tried also www.hpsdr.org, same result...

      Well, now it works here too... thanks Don and Bob for your messages.
      Must have been some space-time tunnel effect... or more simply a DNS propagation delay...
      Thanks guys

      73 Alberto I2PHD
    • Alberto I2PHD
      Message 2 of 7 , May 1, 2006
        Ooops. meant for another list, sorry....

        73 ALberto I2PHD
        -----------------------------

        Alberto I2PHD wrote:
        > i2phd@... wrote:
        >
        > > That results in a completely blank page, both with Firefox and IE...
        > > Tried also www.hpsdr.org, same result...
        >
        > Well, now it works here too... thanks Don and Bob for your messages.
        > Must have been some space-time tunnel effect... or more simply a DNS propagation delay...
        > Thanks guys
        >
        > 73 Alberto I2PHD

      • FRANCIS CARCIA
        Message 3 of 7 , May 1, 2006
          I'm just ticked that he thought we were that stupid. wood chipper is a great idea.

          KD5NWA <KD5NWA@...> wrote:
          Hopefully by now the moderator has tossed him out of the list. That
          is also why I delete the bulk of his message so he doesn't get an
          extra reading.

          He is not looking for a platform, he just hoping that some of us are
          stupid enough to fall for his scheme.

          We should not be afraid of these guys, they are nothing but low
          lifes, who profit by making other peoples life miserable. Death is
          too good for these kind of people, a wood chipper, now there is a
          good way to send them off.

          At 03:33 PM 5/1/2006, you wrote:
          >We should hush up and not give him a platform.
          >
          >SNIP

          Cecil Bayona
          KD5NWA
          www.qrpradio.com

          "Windows the worlds most successful software virus"