Re: Help with EMU1212M sound card please

  • irbsurfing
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 26 5:30 AM
      Hi Mark,
      Thanks very much for the information. I'm pretty sure I understand your description and it should be easy to make. However you mentioned about attaching pictures - I don't think they made it through, perhaps you could try again or email them to me direct just so everything is absolutely clear. One last thing, what would you estimate the overall lead length to be please?
      Thanks again,
      Andrew