Re: [softrock40] New Business Idea

  • FRANCIS CARCIA
    Message 1 of 7 , May 1, 2006
      Wow, he sure wrote a long scam must have thought he hit pay dirt.

      KD5NWA <KD5NWA@...> wrote:
      Recently there as been a rash on several list of people who join then
      post garbage like this. I think that maybe the process of one joining
      the list needs to be looked at.

      At 02:02 PM 5/1/2006, you wrote:
      >Hey Guys and Gals,
      >I thought you might be interested in this plan run through PayPal.
      >I signed up recently (mamiypapisbebes@...) and also send out
      >emails besides looking for sites to post this on. Good luck to me!!
      >And you if you sign up too!
      >Chris
      >
      >DELETE TRASH

      Cecil Bayona
      KD5NWA
      www.qrpradio.com

      "Windows the worlds most successful software virus"

    • dl3sdn
      Message 2 of 7 , May 1, 2006
        We should hush up and not give him a platform.

        --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, FRANCIS CARCIA <carcia@...> wrote:

        > please look somewhere else for suckers

      • KD5NWA
        Message 3 of 7 , May 1, 2006
          Hopefully by now the moderator has tossed him out of the list. That
          is also why I delete the bulk of his message so he doesn't get an
          extra reading.

          He is not looking for a platform, he just hoping that some of us are
          stupid enough to fall for his scheme.

          We should not be afraid of these guys, they are nothing but low
          lifes, who profit by making other peoples life miserable. Death is
          too good for these kind of people, a wood chipper, now there is a
          good way to send them off.

          At 03:33 PM 5/1/2006, you wrote:
          >We should hush up and not give him a platform.
          >
          >SNIP

          Cecil Bayona
          KD5NWA
          www.qrpradio.com

          "Windows the worlds most successful software virus"
        • Alberto I2PHD
          Message 4 of 7 , May 1, 2006
            i2phd@... wrote:

            > That results in a completely blank page, both with Firefox and IE...
            > Tried also www.hpsdr.org, same result...

            Well, now it works here too... thanks Don and Bob for your messages.
            Must have been some space-time tunnel effect... or more simply a DNS propagation delay...
            Thanks guys

            73 Alberto I2PHD
          • Alberto I2PHD
            Message 5 of 7 , May 1, 2006
              Ooops. meant for another list, sorry....

              73 ALberto I2PHD
              -----------------------------

              Alberto I2PHD wrote:
              > i2phd@... wrote:
              >
              > > That results in a completely blank page, both with Firefox and IE...
              > > Tried also www.hpsdr.org, same result...
              >
              > Well, now it works here too... thanks Don and Bob for your messages.
              > Must have been some space-time tunnel effect... or more simply a DNS propagation delay...
              > Thanks guys
              >
              > 73 Alberto I2PHD

            • FRANCIS CARCIA
              Message 6 of 7 , May 1, 2006
                I'm just ticked that he thought we were that stupid. wood chipper is a great idea.