Re: [softrock40] New Business Idea

  • KD5NWA
    Message 1 of 7 , May 1, 2006
      Recently there as been a rash on several list of people who join then
      post garbage like this. I think that maybe the process of one joining
      the list needs to be looked at.

      At 02:02 PM 5/1/2006, you wrote:
      >Hey Guys and Gals,
      >I thought you might be interested in this plan run through PayPal.
      >I signed up recently (mamiypapisbebes@...) and also send out
      >emails besides looking for sites to post this on. Good luck to me!!
      >And you if you sign up too!
      >Chris
      >
      >DELETE TRASH

      Cecil Bayona
      KD5NWA
      www.qrpradio.com

      "Windows the worlds most successful software virus"
    • FRANCIS CARCIA
      Message 2 of 7 , May 1, 2006
        Wow, he sure wrote a long scam must have thought he hit pay dirt.

        At 02:02 PM 5/1/2006, you wrote:
        >Hey Guys and Gals,
        >I thought you might be interested in this plan run through PayPal.
        >I signed up recently (mamiypapisbebes@...) and also send out
        >emails besides looking for sites to post this on. Good luck to me!!
        >And you if you sign up too!
        >Chris
        >
        >DELETE TRASH

        Cecil Bayona
        KD5NWA
        www.qrpradio.com

        "Windows the worlds most successful software virus"

      • dl3sdn
        Message 3 of 7 , May 1, 2006
          We should hush up and not give him a platform.

          --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, FRANCIS CARCIA <carcia@...> wrote:

          > please look somewhere else for suckers

        • KD5NWA
          Message 4 of 7 , May 1, 2006
            Hopefully by now the moderator has tossed him out of the list. That
            is also why I delete the bulk of his message so he doesn't get an
            extra reading.

            He is not looking for a platform, he just hoping that some of us are
            stupid enough to fall for his scheme.

            We should not be afraid of these guys, they are nothing but low
            lifes, who profit by making other peoples life miserable. Death is
            too good for these kind of people, a wood chipper, now there is a
            good way to send them off.

            At 03:33 PM 5/1/2006, you wrote:
            >We should hush up and not give him a platform.
            >
            >SNIP

            Cecil Bayona
            KD5NWA
            www.qrpradio.com

            "Windows the worlds most successful software virus"
          • Alberto I2PHD
            Message 5 of 7 , May 1, 2006
              i2phd@... wrote:

              > That results in a completely blank page, both with Firefox and IE...
              > Tried also www.hpsdr.org, same result...

              Well, now it works here too... thanks Don and Bob for your messages.
              Must have been some space-time tunnel effect... or more simply a DNS propagation delay...
              Thanks guys

              73 Alberto I2PHD
            • Alberto I2PHD
              Message 6 of 7 , May 1, 2006
                Ooops. meant for another list, sorry....

                73 ALberto I2PHD
                -----------------------------

                Alberto I2PHD wrote:
                > i2phd@... wrote:
                >
                > > That results in a completely blank page, both with Firefox and IE...
                > > Tried also www.hpsdr.org, same result...
                >
                > Well, now it works here too... thanks Don and Bob for your messages.
                > Must have been some space-time tunnel effect... or more simply a DNS propagation delay...
                > Thanks guys
                >
                > 73 Alberto I2PHD

              • FRANCIS CARCIA
                Message 7 of 7 , May 1, 2006
                  I'm just ticked that he thought we were that stupid. wood chipper is a great idea.