SMT soldering web page update.

  • KD5NWA
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2006
      As I promised to a few at OzarkCon I have update my web page on SMT
      soldering and added additional details and links. You may want to
      click on your reload button once at the link to make sure you are

      < http://www.qrpradio.com/pub/Ham/SDR/SMT/SMT.html >

      Updating the page will be an ongoing process so check it out once in a while.

      Happy baking!

      Cecil Bayona
      KD5NWA
      www.qrpradio.com

      "Windows the worlds most successful software virus"