Ver 7 28Mhz preamp? Yes

  • patbilldavis
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2006
      This morning I was using the Ver7 with my 28/144Mhz receive
      converter for a receive IF on 10Ghz rain scatter. I tried the system
      WITHOUT the 28Mhz preamp I have been using. I could see nothing but a
      few spikes in the 96Khz range. Added the 28Mhz preamp again and the
      9-10db 10Ghz rainscatter signal from W0GHZ was easly seen. .... 28Mhz
      preamp REQUIRED for my system!
    • Bill Dumke
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 30, 2006
        Which soundcard were you using?