SoftRock kit status

  • kb9yig
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29, 2006
      The 1000 kit run of the SoftRock v6.0 kits has pretty well been sold
      out. However, boards and parts have been ordered to continue
      supplying v6.0 SoftRock kits through the summer months.

      The new batch of v6.0 circuit boards are due in on the same day as
      the v7.0 production boards, May 10. Additionally, there continues
      to be a little bit of interest in v5.0 QSD kit. I have ordered a
      small quantity of the v5.0 QSD boards to cover the last few orders
      in this version of the SoftRock.

      The SoftRock kits are now as follows:

      v5.0 QSD kit at $19 ($20 for DX)
      v5.0 40m Low Band kit at $7.50 ($8.50 for DX)
      v5.0 20m High Band kit at $7.50 ($8.50 for DX)

      v6.0 40m/80m kit at $14 ($15 for DX)
      v6.0 160m kit at $14 ($15 for DX)

      v7.0 10m kit at $18 ($19 for DX)

      I am continuing to look to provide additional band coverage with the
      v6.0 SoftRock. I hope to be able to provide a 20m/40m kit within a
      few months.

      Most of the parts have come in for kitting the v7.0 kits. v7.0 kits
      should ship the last part of the May 8 week.

      Thanks for your interest in the various version of the SoftRock kits.

      73,
      Tony KB9YIG
    • gandalfg8@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2006
        In a message dated 30/04/2006 00:14:49 GMT Daylight Time, raparks@... writes:
        v5.0 QSD kit at $19 ($20 for DX)
        v5.0 40m Low Band kit at $7.50 ($8.50 for DX)
        v5.0 20m High Band kit at $7.50 ($8.50 for DX)
        Hi Tony

        I'd like two of each if still available, could you confirm on that please.

        regards

        Nigel
        G8PZR