12 MHz Oscillator for Softrock V6

  • jabauzit
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2006
      Hi Tony,

      I will have to change some values in the oscillator. For the V6 160
      which uses a 14 MHz Xtal the values of C5 and C6 are 220 and 100 pf.
      Should I use these values?

      I will also build the oscillator on a separate board. If the results
      seems promising the next step wil be to build a very low noise
      oscillator which is very important in the QSD. C7 will bridge the 2
      boards, what is the voltage needed on the Softork side of C7?

      Jean-Claude PJ2BVU