Re: [softrock40] Did you have oneof these!

  • R. Mark Barnett
    Message 1 of 54 , Apr 2, 2010
      It looks like we need to start an "old time" computer group!!! The poor youngun's must be bored out of their minds.... LOL  I was out of my mind LONG before all of this began.... no difference here... :-)
      MOV
      POP
      PUSH
      I thought I felt some code coming on....
      But it's just my hip....

      Mark N8PGV

      Message 54 of 54 , Apr 6, 2010
        My son sometimes plays BBC Micro computer games on his Apple Macbook, thanks to an emulator. Exile, Elite, and even Pac Man are a joy to behold.

        Now, if only the iPad had a Colossal Adventure emulator...

        John F5VLF