Empty Subject

  • wmcrobie
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2010
      Very suspicious - a link to a file with no description, cced to a lot of addresses that are not members of this group. My inbuilt virus detector is screaming.....
    • Steve Bell
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2010
        A virus just found it's way through to the MKARS80 yahaoo group even
        though attachments were turned off, I suspect this was the same.

        "1.Empty SubjectPosted by: "wmcrobie" w.d.mcrobie@...
        wmcrobieFri Apr 2, 2010 2:20 am (PDT)