Re: [softrock40] Did you have oneof these!

  • R. Mark Barnett
    Message 1 of 54 , Apr 1, 2010
      I had one of the original Seequa Chameleon Z-80 computers running CP/M-80. I later got the 8088 board for it and ran MS-DOS. It was a lugable... just barely.... I used it for work during the day and ran a BBS on it at night... Those were the days, but I think I'll keep my dual core, Windows 7, and Linux for now.... Come to think of it a DUAL QUAD would be better.... :-) The upgrades never end... and I like it that way!!!

      Mark N8PGV

      Message 54 of 54 , Apr 6, 2010
        My son sometimes plays BBC Micro computer games on his Apple Macbook, thanks to an emulator. Exile, Elite, and even Pac Man are a joy to behold.

        Now, if only the iPad had a Colossal Adventure emulator...

        John F5VLF