Marlon Brando's Ham Transceiver....Question....NOT SOFTROCK

  • R Wall
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2010
      Hi all,

      Does anyone know anything about this Transceiver and if it's solid state or valve and what modes does it have. It's suppose to have been Marlon Brando's ham transceiver.

      Roderick Wall, vk3yc.

    • Joe Hopster
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2010
        Roderick,
        I have on of these transceivers. It is all solid state, USB, LSB, CW
        and AM. 100 Watts output. 110Vac and I think 24 Vdc. It is military
        grade made in Florida. I have mine on the air occasionally.

        Joe WB8DNO