Did you have oneof these!

  • Mr Doug -
    Message 1 of 54 , Apr 1, 2010
      I am sure many in this group had this or one of the hundreds of computer models of the late 1970's. For me it was Digital Group. Wow we thought we were hot with 64K (yes K) of memory and that 10 Meg hard drive that cost a thousand dollars or more was really a luxury. Oh the good old days!

      http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36142816/ns/technology_and_science-tech_and_gadgets/
    • John RABSON
      Message 54 of 54 , Apr 6, 2010
        My son sometimes plays BBC Micro computer games on his Apple Macbook, thanks to an emulator. Exile, Elite, and even Pac Man are a joy to behold.

        Now, if only the iPad had a Colossal Adventure emulator...

        John F5VLF