Kit shipments getting back on track

  • kb9yig
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2010
      Good Evening All,

      I recently received additional circuit boards for the Lite II kit family and the v6.3 RXTX kit. Also circuit boards were received for the v6.3 PA/Filter kits.

      v6.3 RXTX kit open orders are now being filled and I should be able to catch up on all open RXTX orders by early next week.

      Thanks for your kit orders and patience with the delays in my kit shipments.

      73,
      Tony KB9YIG
    • Don Parks
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2010
        Hi Tony,

        Its April 1st.   Is this in keeping with the date?

        Don   K4IJV (ex Kn6HLQ)

        On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 7:03 PM, kb9yig <kb9yig@...> wrote:

        Good Evening All,

        I recently received additional circuit boards for the Lite II kit family and the v6.3 RXTX kit. Also circuit boards were received for the v6.3 PA/Filter kits.

        v6.3 RXTX kit open orders are now being filled and I should be able to catch up on all open RXTX orders by early next week.

        Thanks for your kit orders and patience with the delays in my kit shipments.

        73,
        Tony KB9YIG

      • Jason B.
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 1, 2010
          Is there still a final run of 50 RXTX kits up and coming, or have those already been sold out?

          Thanks for all the hard work, Tony!