New version of WinradHD available

  • g8voip
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2010
      Hi all,

      Mario, DG0JBJ released a new version of his WinradHD program yesterday, now v0.151.

      http://www.hdsdr.de/index.html

      Enjoy!

      73, Bob G8VOI
    • Mr Doug -
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 1, 2010
        Looks good, works great. I only wish it would work as a window application rather than an exclusive screen application.

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 1, 2010
          It can, just give it the commandline options for -wv or -fs

          --
          73      de     Chris       KC2RGW
          ˙dn ǝpıs ʇɥƃıɹ ɹoʇıuoɯ ɹnoʎ uɹnʇ

        • Mr Doug -
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 1, 2010
            Chris,

            Thanks. That works. I should have read the docs! I don't see anyway to change the window size though. It seems to fill the full vertical size of the screen resolution.

            Doug

            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 1, 2010
              While in windows view and after the screen saver had engaged when it came back the size of the WinradHD window was reduced cutting off the bottom 1/2 or so. I could not access any of the buttons at bottom left. There seems to be no way to recover without closing the program and starting over.

              Doug