Re: [softrock40] DigiPan and SoftRock6.3 + USB/I2C?

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1 12:02 AM
      From: "Brent"
      Subject: [softrock40] DigiPan and SoftRock6.3 + USB/I2C?

      > Has anybody played with this? For receive, DigiPan is vastly more
      > accurate for BPSK31 than Rocky and has

      With SDR presumably this is best used with PDSR and VAC. It does not seem to
      have an I/Q mode?
      Like here http://www.yt1dl.x50.cc/sdr3.html and
      http://sites.google.com/site/g4zfqradio/softrock-wspr-psdr-and-vac for WSPR
      substitute Digipan or any other digimode.

      73 Alan G4ZFQ
    • Preston Douglas
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1 7:03 AM
        Digipan is fine and works OK with VAC.  But HRD/DM780 is vastly superior and also works well via VAC.

        Preston Douglas WJ2V