DigiPan and SoftRock6.3 + USB/I2C?

  • Brent
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31 8:13 PM
      Has anybody played with this? For receive, DigiPan is vastly more accurate for BPSK31 than Rocky and has multiple decoder streams. My thought is that the DTR transmit could wire to PTT and use CFGSR for Si570 tuning. Any thoughts?

      73,

      Brent - AB1LF
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2010
        From: "Brent"
        Subject: [softrock40] DigiPan and SoftRock6.3 + USB/I2C?

        > Has anybody played with this? For receive, DigiPan is vastly more
        > accurate for BPSK31 than Rocky and has

        With SDR presumably this is best used with PDSR and VAC. It does not seem to
        have an I/Q mode?
        Like here http://www.yt1dl.x50.cc/sdr3.html and
        http://sites.google.com/site/g4zfqradio/softrock-wspr-psdr-and-vac for WSPR
        substitute Digipan or any other digimode.

        73 Alan G4ZFQ
      • Preston Douglas
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 1, 2010
          Digipan is fine and works OK with VAC.  But HRD/DM780 is vastly superior and also works well via VAC.

          Preston Douglas WJ2V