Re: [softrock40] Hi, now to this..

  • R R Robson
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 29, 2010
      The actual HF BPF kit is documentad at http://www.wb5rvz.com/sdr/hf_bpf/

      tx es 73 de robby wb5rvz
      What happens in the shack stays in the shack!
      www.wb5rvz.com

      Sent: Sunday, March 28, 2010 7:01 AM
      Subject: Re: [softrock40] Hi, now to this..

      The Electronically Switched BPF Kit is it's own BPF and a sophisticated one too.

      Take a look at the files in the group section related to the V9.0 and also the pages
       here http://www.wb5rvz. com/sdr/ or more specifically http://www.wb5rvz. com/sdr/RX_ V9_0/ should help you.

      You then need to sort out the software.

      72
      Dom