Trade Softrock(s?) RXTX v 6.2 for small tuner

  • Ulf
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2010
      Hi,

      Have have some 6.2 RXTX softrocks that I don't need any longer. I have a 80m that was my first transceiver when I got my licence and a 80/40 that I logged over 300 QSO'n with and a 30/20 that got very little use. The 30/20 does not have the daughter card (I used with a Si570)

      I just finished a 6.3 that I have the complete set of modules for so I don't think I will use the 6.2 cards anymore so they could come to better use.

      I like to trade one or more for a nice compact tuner. Currently I am using a small home brew tuner that I integrated with the softrock but I plan to re-arrange the system and put my WA2EBY amplifier in use again so I need a better tuner.

      I also have the RS-232 interface that will work for the 80 and the 80/40 and a USB/Xtall that is a bit modified to use the LVDS version that could tie in to the 80/40 and the 30/17.

      Send me a email what you have and your proposal for trade to my k1ulf ARRL.net account. (it needs to be a very nice tuner for all three)

      Ulf
      K1ULF