Re: USB Interface Info Please

  • Dominic
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 28, 2010
      This might explain a bit more what Simon was looking for initially and why.

      http://m1kta-qrp.blogspot.com/2010/03/softrock-usb-information.html

      I will be helping Simon with some of the technical /hardware aspects of the use of Softrocks, and I mean those with static and Si570 LO so V6.2 Lite RX, V6.3 RXTX and V9.0 RX versions initially with the SDR-Radio software on different platforms (there will never be a Linux version of SDR-Radio - It is better to write a piece of software that works well on one operating sustem that average or not at all on many). To save time and answering questions about it more than once please do not expect TX support in the current releases as it will not be available until end of May 2010 at the earliest.

      72

      Dom
      M1KTA