Re: [softrock40] Re: Best DRM?

    Message 1 of 17 , Mar 12, 2010
      I seem to have come across a problem with a later version of Dream.
      Version 1.12b exe dated, 31 October 09, works in IQ mode but I found a later
      version does not on my system.

      I THINK this was v 1.12 18 January 10 but I am not sure, I uninstalled it
      and was then not sure what setup I had used.

      If anyone finds it does not lock it may be an idea to try a different
      version. The version in question DID work in ordinary mode, it will work
      with the Softrock like this but tuning is different.