Re: [softrock40] new member

  • R R Robson
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 11, 2010
      Harold:

      Go to www.wb5rvz.com/sdr.  That page describes and links to the detailed instructions for each of the most popular Softrock kits.  Each kit's web site begins with an introductory page that describes the kit further and provides tips, techniques, and tool recommendations.

      tx es 73 de robby wb5rvz
      What happens in the shack
      Stays in the shack!

      Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2010 3:11 PM
      Subject: [softrock40] new member

      Hello all,

      First I would like to thank you guys for having this group and for all of the information that is in this group.

      I am new to the group and I would like to know what is the first thing one needs to do to build this little radio?

      I have the kit and was wondering if there is a parts list and/or instructions sheet that I can use read.

      Harold/KD8DVY