Ensemble RXTX schematic sheets

  • Bruce Tanner
    Message 2 of 7 , Mar 11, 2010
      You are a tease, Tony! :)

      bet
      ---------------

      On 3/11/2010 6:26 AM, Tony Parks wrote:

    • Ethan Miller K8GU
      Message 3 of 7 , Oct 1, 2011
        I have decided to take the plunge and build an Ensemble RXTX.
        However, after poking around the files area of the Yahoo group, the
        schematic sheets for the Ensemble RXTX (and apparently the Ensemble II
        RX) were nowhere to be found. Does anybody have them or know where I
        can find them? Yes, I know that there are marked-up raster graphic
        versions of them on WB5RVZ's excellent site, but I keep a notebook for
        all of my SoftRocks that contains the original schematic sheet / BoM /
        terse instructions for each. I'd just like to continue that practice.

        Thanks and 73!

        --Ethan, K8GU/3.

        --
        http://www.k8gu.com/
        Repair.  Re-use.  Re-purpose.  Recycle.
        Message 4 of 7 , Oct 1, 2011
          Hi Ethan

          Robby's build notes also have a link to d/l the pdf's, if that helps.

          73

          Ken VA3ABN

          Message 5 of 7 , Oct 1, 2011
            Ken,

            I couldn't find that link on Robby's site...the Zip file doesn't have
            the original three-page set. But, WB8ZCC came through with the ones I
            was looking for.

            Thanks and 73,

            --Ethan, K8GU/3.

            --