RE: [softrock40] Re: RxTx 6.3 kit listed at kb9yig.com

  • Alan R. Hill
    Message 1 of 18 , Feb 14, 2010

      I think that it would help if some of the active folks volunteered to fill the bags (manual labor) to give Tony more free time.  That is, someone could do the PAF kits, BFA kits, etc.  Tony could still maintain control handling the management and technical inputs.  I’m not trying to diminish the excellent support Tony has given us.  I think he deserves a place on the memorial honor role.

      Alan – W6ARH__

      Diet Help
      Cheap Diet Help Tips. Click here.