Re: Asus Eee Netbook Stereo Mic Input?

  • c6alk
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 14, 2010
      Hi Paul:

      Wow, I will check out the device manager thoroughly. Some how I feel that this problem is software related. There is indeed a Left - Right slider on the input, but it does nothing regardless of a single tome on one side or on the other. Makes me wonder why they might have set it up this way. I really appreciate the help, and if I find out what the "magicical touch" may be, I will report back to this group.

      Brian K7RE