SoftRock v9.0 Lite+USB for sale

  • James Joseph
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 14, 2010
      Hi Group,

      I have recently built the 'SoftRock v9.0 Lite+USB Xtall Receiver with Si570 and Electronically Switched BPF Kit', and cased it inside a Radioshack case. I plan to sell this and work on my next RxTx kit which I was lucky to get in previous batch sale.

      Following are the connection sockets of the v6.3 case
      Rear side of case

      1) USB cable
      2) Dc power wire
      3) Stereo socket to connect to PC audio card.
      4) Antenna - pl259 socket

      Front side of case
      5) Power on/off switch
      6) Power on/Off led indicator

      Electronically switched BPF kit is built with 6 Meters Option( So Tuning starts from 80 Meters band )

      Please check this following link for few pics I clicked during the building stage.

      You can also see my previos kit ( v.6.3 ) build pictures.
      http://picasaweb.google.com/jameskjoseph/SoftrockSDRTxRx63?feat=directlink

      PayPal preferred and $90 + $8 shipped.

      Let me know if anybody is interested.

      I also have a 'Softrock Lite II 40 meters' build and tested, $28 shipped. You can find pics of this unit from the picasa album links.

      Thanks & Regards
      James, k8jam.
      kb3qno@...
    • James
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 14, 2010
        Sold.

        Thanks,
        James, K8JAM

        --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, James Joseph <kb3qno@...> wrote:

        > Hi Group,
        >
        > I have recently built the 'SoftRock v9.0 Lite+USB Xtall Receiver with Si570
        > and Electronically Switched BPF Kit', and cased it inside a Radioshack case.
        > I plan to sell this and work on my next RxTx kit which I was lucky to get in
        > previous batch sale.
        >
        > Following are the connection sockets of the v6.3 case
        > Rear side of case
        >
        > 1) USB cable
        > 2) Dc power wire
        > 3) Stereo socket to connect to PC audio card.
        > 4) Antenna - pl259 socket
        >
        > Front side of case
        > 5) Power on/off switch
        > 6) Power on/Off led indicator
        >
        > Electronically switched BPF kit is built with 6 Meters Option( So Tuning
        > starts from 80 Meters band )
        >

        > Please check this following link for few pics I clicked during the building
        > stage.
        >
        > http://picasaweb.google.com/jameskjoseph/SoftRockRxV90AndLiteII40Mtrs#
        >

        > You can also see my previos kit ( v.6.3 ) build pictures.
        > http://picasaweb.google.com/jameskjoseph/SoftrockSDRTxRx63?feat=directlink
        >
        > PayPal preferred and $90 + $8 shipped.
        >
        > Let me know if anybody is interested.
        >
        > I also have a 'Softrock Lite II 40 meters' build and tested, $28 shipped.
        > You can find pics of this unit from the picasa album links.
        >

        > Thanks & Regards
        > James, k8jam.
        > kb3qno@...

      • Larry C
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 15, 2010
          Did you buy it all James?
          I am interested in the Softrock Lite II 40 meters

          On Sun, Feb 14, 2010 at 3:00 PM, James <kb3qno@...> wrote:

          Sold.

          Thanks,
          James, K8JAM

          --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, James Joseph <kb3qno@...> wrote:

          > Hi Group,
          >
          > I have recently built the 'SoftRock v9.0 Lite+USB Xtall Receiver with Si570
          > and Electronically Switched BPF Kit', and cased it inside a Radioshack case.
          > I plan to sell this and work on my next RxTx kit which I was lucky to get in
          > previous batch sale.
          >
          > Following are the connection sockets of the v6.3 case
          > Rear side of case
          >
          > 1) USB cable
          > 2) Dc power wire
          > 3) Stereo socket to connect to PC audio card.
          > 4) Antenna - pl259 socket
          >
          > Front side of case
          > 5) Power on/off switch
          > 6) Power on/Off led indicator
          >
          > Electronically switched BPF kit is built with 6 Meters Option( So Tuning
          > starts from 80 Meters band )
          >

          > Please check this following link for few pics I clicked during the building
          > stage.
          >
          > http://picasaweb.google.com/jameskjoseph/SoftRockRxV90AndLiteII40Mtrs#
          >

          > You can also see my previos kit ( v.6.3 ) build pictures.
          > http://picasaweb.google.com/jameskjoseph/SoftrockSDRTxRx63?feat=directlink
          >
          > PayPal preferred and $90 + $8 shipped.
          >
          > Let me know if anybody is interested.
          >
          > I also have a 'Softrock Lite II 40 meters' build and tested, $28 shipped.
          > You can find pics of this unit from the picasa album links.
          >

          > Thanks & Regards
          > James, k8jam.
          > kb3qno@...

        • James Joseph