LD-1: New software and demo files

  • Peter
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2010
      A new release of the LD-1 software with improved functionality and a streamlined installation procedure is now available. Also, I've recorded some new demo files which can be played back using Winrad or Rocky. It seems I'd been running my sound card's Line-In gain way too high, saturating the input. The new software and demos are all available at www.lazydogengineering.com/LD1Downloads.htm. Details at www.garage-shoppe.com.

      73,
      Pete, NI9N
      www.lazydogengineering.com
      www.garage-shoppe.com